Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Photographing class


I came to Berlin for two reasons. First I was curious about life in Berlin.
And second I like taking photographs and I'm eager to learn new things about it. So I took a summer break and went to the captial of my home country.


Being a student again is fun. You can deal with the things you are interested in and
enjoy easy living ;-). I like eating at the Mensa. It's good, fast, easy and cheap.


The picture shows some of the students (the grown up Jerry in the middle) carefully listening to our conductor Bruce Spear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home