Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kottbuser Tor


Lot's of Turkish people live here. This snapshot shows some children and a mother. Three of them look into the same direction.


I like this one very much. It shows people in a barber shop.
The interior decoration is strange for such kind of place. Nobody noticed me when I took the shot so the atmosphere is real.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Bruce Spear said...

Fabulous, Patrick! I didn't work half as carefully as you on this place, and you did what I would have like to have done: the door, coathangers, and deer on the left are exquisitely organized, it is a real treat to see this! Thanks! B

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Bruce Spear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home