Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hackescher Markt

This boy is intruiged by that military stuff. The man to the right could be his father who doesn't seem to be interested at all. The man understands the relation of these things with war and death, the boy doesn't. You can draw a line from the masks through the heads of both people.


The man to the left and right look in different directions. I concentrated on the man to the left, after I took the shoot I recognized the guy at the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home