Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Angst

Poor Miikka. When I took the shot I didn't even see the text on the wall. It says "Ich hab Angst" that translates to "I am scared".

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Bruce Spear said...

Wonderful, Patrick! Except that I don't think Mikka had angst about anything other than my terrible English language!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Hello Bruce! Maybe this puppet has angst about Miikka?! It looks like that she moved to the left side of the buggy because of him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home