Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

This is art :)

Don't you think? It could be in a gallery, but it's not. It's in the center of Berlin, near the Berliner Dom on the opposite side of the river Spree. The building has probably also a name, but I don't know it neither the usage of that room (location).

2 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Bruce Spear said...

Nice snap, Patrick! If ambiguity is what you are after, I'd move even closer in (you do make at least 3 snaps of each image, don't you?). No, I can't imagine what kind weird place this is, I just see that it is weird! Thanks! B

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

I only took one other picture of a similar room. It even had a desk with a lady, but unfortunately she went away before I could take the picture. But the room itself wasn't that interesting. The interesting thing is that "Löschwassereinspeisung" installation and that there are three things that appear three times in the picture, so we have a repetition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home