Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Testing raw mode

Here are pictures that I took in raw mode. It allowed me to get the best results even under difficult conditions (dim light). Being able to adjust white balance and to do exposure compensation after taking the picture is also a big plus.







2 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Bruce Spear said...

Truly impressive, Patrick: I hope to learn how to play with RAW someday, and even better, snag one of those fancy LUMIX cameras! I love the detail and richness of these images, they're strong! B

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

These cameras are quite good, but I think I got the one LUMIX camera with the best picture quality:) - the Panasonic LC1. Unfortunately the camera has been discontinued and there won't be a successor. Everybody want's to sell DSLR camera. But I want a silent camera. If you want to read an interesting article about that camera, I recommend this one: http://www.photo.net/equipment/leica/digilux2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home