Berlin summer 2006

This blog is used to document my stay in Berlin during summer 2006. I attended FUBiS term II, the summer university at the FU (Freie Universität) Berlin. I took part in a photography course called "Photographing the multicultural city" conducted by Bruce Spear. Every student had to create a blog to show his work, so here is mine. Have fun!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Berlin pictures gleanings

I started to work right after I came back home from Berlin. The new project isn't much fun and time consuming, that's why it took so long to upload these last pictures.



While I was composing this image a man suddenly entered the house and switched on the light in the hallway. It was a sign that I should do it this way :) Well, I actually don't believe in such things. I'm glad to be a materialist and of course an atheist, too.















This guy played the accordion wonderfully. The two people in the background even forgot to close their umbrellas.

















This is at Warschauer Strasse. I couldn't resist to take a photo of them.




The shadow of the girl in the background connects to the boy in the foreground.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Bruce Spear said...

Fabulous, Patrick! What a flat image you are making: I like it very much: VERY carefully set up! And don't worry about weird things happening: lights get turned on and off in front of us all the time: I take it as a sign, as you do, that the picture wanted to be made. Until Soon! Bruce

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]NsvcXBMDtJMV[/url] - lgnnOlSGLBkVmVR , http://pyfnknfrtw.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home